Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Whirl of Parties

There have been a lot of fun parties this week. My cousin's birthday party was earlier this week and me sister's is in a few days. Too bad that my birthday is in the fall. So when we were at my cousin's party there was a little boy who is 1 year old. He is SO cute. My mom and I were totally hitting on him. He had this expression that looked like he was saying "Dude, I like what you did with the decorations." It's so cute. So It's definitely been a good week.

4 comments:

Tano said...

No fair! Youre so lucky! Today we did just about the opposite. Today My mom and I went on about a 10 1/2 mile walk. More of a hike along the uneven ground by the highway.

Lydia said...

WOW... is all I can say. You must be really heathy!

Tano said...

yep!

Lydia said...

Bravo! :)