Saturday, January 10, 2009

A VERY Special Day

Today is a very special day. It is my dog Jack's birthday. He is now 2 years old. This morning he had a very special birthday treat. It was a kong stuffed with peanut butter and kibble. Let's just say that he enjoyed it. There was lots of licking and sniffing. Then after that, he had a birthday nap crashed out on my sister's bed. So I know that he is having a good day, I hope you are too.

4 comments:

Tano said...

Lydia, that coment is probably a scam (if I were you I would delete that post)

Any way Happy birthday toooo Jack happy birthday to jack happy biiiirthdaaay toooo Jaaaack,
hapy birthday to You!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lydia, about that website on that comment, it does not exist! so dont
even try it!!

Lydia said...

Too late Tano. I already tried it and it didn't work for me either. But Jack loved the song. When I told him that you said happy birthday, he just cocked his head and looked at me as though he was wondering if I was going to give him peanut butter. (that's his favorite treat.)

Anonymous said...

Hello? Anyone there?