Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Letter to January

Dear January,

I don't think that I would be able to say something to you without sounding angry. It's 18 degrees outside but it feels like 6 degrees. Sigh.... I always feel depressed after Christmas. Before and during the 25Th it's all "Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Falalalalalalalala" and all that jazz but now that it's after Christmas, all you get are a bunch of cold, slush,and bad roads. But it's probably not your fault. So I'll just sit here "wallowing in self pity" as a certain C Riley said.

Sincerely,

Lydia

3 comments:

Tano said...

"Wallowing in self pity" is not what is happenin over here its pleasant and feels like spring!

:-)

tano

Lydia said...

Lucky! (It was a quote from C Riley.)And we aren't really doing that. I just felt like saying it. By the way how is Fudge?

Tano said...

Well, that is what his blog is for!