Monday, December 1, 2008

Us,the camera and our crazy photos

Hope and I in our normal state.
This is Hope and me in Ex-ray vision mode.
My friend Hope.
Eden joined in after a little while.

WAIT! Let me first explain before you dial 911. I had my friend named Hope over and we got a little CRAZY with the camera. You see, my mom owns a mac laptop and it has a photo booth in it so you can take crazy pictures that sometimes look weird and scary. So don't be alarmed! These are not our real faces!

4 comments:

Torey said...

I love the pictures Bird!
The rainbow post made me a little sick to my stomach.

Megan Julia said...

I love the pictures I did not know you had a blog or I would have been reading it miss. I love you and can not wait to read more

Torey said...

Is this thing on?
Hop to it Birdie we need a post!

Tano said...

all i can say is wow!!!