Monday, December 29, 2008

The K9 Beauty(s)

                                     As you all know this is our dog Jack. He is a very handsome dog.
                              This is Petunia. She's the dog that we're dog-sitting for. Pretty special, huh?
                                            I thought I should get a close-up so you could see all the glamour.
                          Here they are together. Petunia is probably growling at Jack, warning him to back off. While Jack is cowering away, freaked-out by her. 
                                     Here she is probably trying to get some beauty sleep. Earlier I was saying how Jack and Petunia have a complicated relationship. Well, it's true. They got off to a rough start. When my mom went to pick-up Petunia, the owner (a friend of ours) said that when Petunia was taking her bath, her 3 year old daughter was running around saying" Petunia's taking a bath to be beautiful for her prince."(her prince is Jack) I don't think they've fallen in love, but they're friends. And that's good enough.  

5 comments:

Tano said...

to drake, i think that would look like a pillow!! And yes Jack is very handsome!!!!

--tano

Lydia said...

thank you for the compliment. Jack says thank you. Yes, I'm not suprised that Drake would think that Petunia is a pillow. I don't think that Jack knows what Petunia is yet.

Tano said...

hey, what is goin on over here? looks like the little bird isnt tellin much!

Lydia said...

Yeah, I guess not. I promise that I will post in at least 2 days. Because, we were invited to spend New Year's Eve with some friends. Petunia's owners in fact. So you may not see me in Blog World for a little while.

Tano said...

Ahhhhhh....