Wednesday, December 17, 2008
The busy schedule of mine
Sorry I haven't posted for so long,it's just that I've been very busy lately. Some of the things that are clogging up my time were not my choice. For instance one of these things is the fact that our activity in gym is square dancing.NOT my first choice.In fact if I could I'd play hooky. But I can't so I'll just have to sit here "wallowing in self pity." But anyway I hope that you all have a good holiday, and I hope to see you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy holidays to you to Lydia.
Say hi to your fam for me
--tano
Happy Holidays to you Tano. Thanks for commenting on my blog. PLEASE,feel free to continue in the future. I like to hear what everyone thinks of my blog. How is everyone in MT? Tell them that I said hi. Also, please give Fudge & Drake a big hug for me and tell them that Jack still can't wait to meet them. Hope to see you guys soon.
Lydia
were great over here in Montana, no sickness thankfully, but im sorry to hear that your all sick!! say hi to the whole gang for me, and Happy holidays !!
--tano
Oh, and lydia, be sure to check out fudges blog sometime, www.thelumpoffudge.blogspot.com!
don't worry Tano, I've been reading Fudge's blog for a little while now. Sorry I haven't made that known, I'll have to start commenting on it a lot. Say hi to everyone in MT for me.
Post a Comment