Saturday, February 14, 2009

Guess Who's Baaaack ! ?

Very sorry that I haven't posted in so long. My dad was trying to put up this protection thing on our computer but it didn't work out so good. (In short we lost our Internet connection.) So It wasn't possible to post. But anyway, I'm back so Let The Blogging Continue!

17 comments:

Tano said...

Sorry That your connection went out there for a bit, and i was getting a little impatient, but i see why now.

All is forgiven.

Lydia said...

thank you for understanding.

Megan Julia said...

good thing I was missing you!!

Lydia said...

thank you same here!

Megan Julia said...

why miss are you writing that your brother not posting is getting out of hand when you are not posting either!?!? Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetness,
I haven't talked to you in awhile! Write me at facebook or my website. www.dawnlongcore.com or dlongcore@grar.com Let me know what's going on in your life

Tano said...

hey what happened to the little bird?

Lydia said...

Hello, haven't you ever heard of flying south for the winter? But anyway, I'm back now so let the blogging continue!

sara said...

Liddie,
We miss youuuuuuu!!


Love,
Rob, Sara, Anna, Izzy, Dottie, and Reen bean

Please say HI to everyone in your family. We would love to have you come out and visit our chicks...Jackie Boy too.

Lydia said...

Hellooooooooooooooooo! I miss you guys tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I can't wait to see you again Sooooon! But there's 1 big problem. When you wrote your names, you left out Toonie! But I want to come see you guys! I'd come over my self but I can't drive yet. =( See you sooooooon!!!!!!!!!!

Tano said...

well, all our birds have been back for at least a month now, and, unless i'm wrong, you haven't written in 2 1/2 months! February 14 was the last post!

-Tano

Lydia said...

You must get As in Math! Yes as a matter of fact I have not posted in 2 1/2 months! But then I'm not like most birds.

Tano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tano said...

no i dont get A's in math but my blog list does all the math for me!

Torey said...

Hey, Little Bird you need to get on the stick and write!

Alison Hodgson said...

What is going on here! Wizzie and I came by for an entertaining read and there's only old news! We are indignant! Willa is aggressively opening her wipes bag in protest...I think.

Get on the stick as your aunt commanded.

Lydia said...

yes ma'am!